choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Monday, March 23, 2009My office was flooded today. Yes, I do mean flooded literally, dripping wet. Somehow, the water pipe burst and the water just soaked up the entire carpet in the office. God, it was so wet that my shoes got soaked with me just standing there. And so the whole day, there was no Internet connection, and of course, the server was down. Everybody became coolie workers and waste disposal workers. I think I was too warm and tired, that it made me an angry person. My face was black all the time. The only good thing that happened today was that, since there was no work to be done, we got to go home at 4pm odd today. And I reached home at a record time of 6pm. DA LIANG was shocked when he saw me, cos I told him I quitted my job and he believed me! The funniest thing is, he said he will 养 me and give me $3 everyday as pocket money. I think that is really sweet, though I know he wont keep to his words. Now, I'm seriously contemplating of quitting, and getting that $3 everyday. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |